Monday, January 31, 2011

What's gotcha clogged up....?

I was lying here thinking about the sermon our pastor shared yesterday and a statement he made toward the end came to my thoughts and I had to share another post for today. He said....

"what is it that is clogging up your life"?

So I figured I needed to take some inventory of my own life and see what it is that clogs up my daily life and keeping my relationship from growing with Jesus the way He wants it to. If I have clogs then I can't grow cause nothing is able to get through.

Let's remember none of us are perfect or have perfect lives so all of us have clogged up drains that God is just waiting to get a plunger on and clear the lines......

......so let's all take some inventory and get one of those "snake thingys" and look into ourselves and see what's clogged and get it set free so He can "freely" move in and through us.

No comments: