Friday, February 11, 2011

WOW what prayer can do....

This morning my devotion was about "Zero Tolerance" (written by Roy Lessin)

He asked these questions; how much anxiety should you carry in your heart?.....how much worry should fill your mind?.....how much fear should agitate your soul?

Then he goes onto to tell us: "The best and only policy toward all these (anxiety, worry and fear) is "Zero tolerance". Through prayer, you must close the door to every enemy of God's peace. It is His peace within you that will stand guard against the things that want to trouble you and give you unrest.

Well let me say this; there was absolute zero tolerance today. I had a band of prayer warriors praying for me at 1:00 p.m. today when I was going to be facing a difficult moment. As I was sitting there I could feel my soul becoming rested, I could feel my heart calm, and I knew that all my precious friends were lifting up special conversations on my behalf to our Lord.

Thanks for all who lifted me up during this important time.....and praise you God for answering.

No comments: