Wednesday, August 5, 2009

God's beauty...

It's been several weeks since I've written a post.
Well you see I'm on vacation in Colorado on a 4-wheelin' trip, having one of the best vacations I've ever had.

It is so hard to share in pictures or in words how beautiful this part of the country is. I just want to say you gotta come to believe it. My husband has tried for so many years to describe it to me, but until you ride up into those hills, over 13,000 feet up you just can't describe that into words.

God knew His plan and I'm looking at that beauty each day I'm here. We are exploring every trail we can find. Finding old mining cabins...old mines...found an old fork used by a miner...seeing all kinds of wildlife (groundhogs, mountain lion, sheep, deer, elk, moose, chipmunks, skunks, squirrels, bear)

I wish all of you were here to experience this beauty with us....

No comments: