Saturday, December 27, 2014

When I was told I would become a Grandmother

It was Dec 10 2014 and my daughter sent me a text message while I was at work and asked if her daddy and me would like to come visit her and Matt for the weekend and go to the "Night of 1000 candles".  I said "I will talk to daddy and let you know"   So I did, he said yes and on Friday Dec 12 we headed down to their house.

We always get excited to come and visit with our kiddypoos!  Little did we know then that it was all a setup/a plan from them to share with us some exciting news.    Once we got all settled in they were ready to share this special news with us.

The way we received the news was by them giving each of us a gift.

My gift was this frame with a heart in the state of SC mapped route down to the country of India

And Yes I immediately started crying….I was going to become a "grandmother" of a precious little girl from India.    "Our kids are adopting"

This is going to be an amazing journey, an exciting journey, and many days will feel like a forever journey….the ways that you can help us to bring our little girl home soon is to:

Read their story
Pray for them and their little girl
Share their story with others
and then Give to their family



go to www.bringingherhome.com and help make a "forever family" reality



No comments: