Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shout out to my "Sweet Tuesdays"

I want to say a huge "THANK YOU" to all my Sweet Tuesdays who shared from their hearts tonite at Bible study. You may not have not noticed but for the "first" time ever since I've been coming to this Bible study group for over 3 years now did I sit there in complete silence the entire night with tears periodically coming forth.

Me and God had some great times together this week during homework each day, however each page is so fresh with what I'm facing in my life for the past year that it was difficult for me to share out loud. I'm so thankful for how God is growing me thru it all, and I look so forward to where He will take me through it all too.

Thanks for allowing me to sit and "hear" you, as each thing you shared help me get a little closer to God's plan for me, and each thing you shared is helping my growth and my relationship with Him, which will also grow my relationship and love for others.

I want to "Love God", "Love Others" and "Do Something about it"
not just sit back and float through life.

Again thanks to all of you for sharing your life and your heart with me and helping me to grow.

And to finish off this post from Jerri's message to us all.....
"remember, someone is watching us"

I want to ensure that the people who are watching me are "SEEING HIM"

I love ya'll

No comments: