Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last Day.....

Well folks tomorrow will be my last day for teaching Sunday School at my church.
God has been telling me for about two years now that I need to be a student of His word and get to know Him more myself in order to even teach about Him better.

So finally after two years of telling Him no and shutting the door in His face, I've finally answered Him and said Yes Lord. Here I am, teach me!

This is one subject I've shared over the years with the class and even tomorrow's last lesson also teaches this, is "are we following Him when He calls". Well finally I am.

I am seeking the right path He wants me to take to help me learn His word more deeply.
I covet your prayers in the months and years to come as God begins to teach and change me.
I look forward to where God will lead me in the future and who knows (God does) maybe it will be right back to teaching again.

I ask everyone to pray for whoever the church has approached to consider teaching our class. Pray that God would do all the leading for the person He wants and needs to be there. I will give my full support to them in every way I can.

To all my ladies: I love you dearly and I appreciate the love and support you have shown me. I will continue praying for each of you and our class as a whole that all of us together would become what God wants us to be in our lives, our families, our church, our community and that we will all go out and fish for souls!

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

What a bitter-sweet moment I am sure... I am so excited about what God is doing in your life Beverly!! Follow Him... wherever He leads.

Praying for you!!
Lynn