Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update on Michael Day 226.....



Well today is actually Michael's Day 226 since his accident and it has been a long time coming for me to be able to meet Michael myself.

I had the awesome privilege to get to meet him in Rock Hill at Winthrop College on March 21st (which was Day 222 for him) for the 2009 S.C. All-State Choral Performance.

My son Kevin McCormick and Michael's sister-in-law Ashley Brown (yep same family of Kelly's husband to be Matt) were both selected for S.C. All-State Choral groups, and when I found out Michael was coming I was so excited.

As you can see he allowed me to take a picture with him to share with all of you who have been readers of my blog and who have been fervently praying for him since last August.

Please continue to pray for him as he still has a very long road ahead of him. He will be having some tests on his leg sometime in April, and still unsure at this time when they will be able to take him off the colostemy bag.

Michael you inspired me this past weekend when I experienced how uplifted your spirit is even through all you face daily. I will continue to pray for you.

I would like to ask all who read this blog and the ones of you who know Michael personally to keep him lifted up in prayer and ask God to continue showing Michael and his family God's power in the times ahead.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Yeah Michael!

Yeah God!!

Anonymous said...

Beverly,
Day 222 was a wonderful day wasn't it...!!
For all of us.

Always lifting it up here,
Jim Brown