Monday, March 16, 2009

Talk about a challenge....listen to this....

This guy that I work with came into work this morning and told all three of us ladies who are sitting in the same cubicle area as he does and said to us "if ya'll see me on the floor every hour today and the rest of this week doing push-ups don't think I've lost my mind".

He told us of a challenge that he and his buddies are doing this week.
5000 pushups and memorizing scripture.

Whew you go guys! Getting physically fit and spiritually fit all at the same time.

2 comments:

Regina said...

That is too cool (for them) LOL!

I'll memorize scripture, they can do the exercise.


P.S. We prayed for you last night.

LynnSC said...

5000???? It would take me a lifetime to do that many... and I would probably die trying.

I'm working on my scripture memory too.

Love ya!
Lynn