Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are you to young or old for God to use you?

The answer to the Title Question is "NO"

When the Holy Spirit is calling you to do something for Him and confirms it through several godly people in your life, you can be sure that He will give you what you need in order to do what He has called you to do. He gives us courage we need no matter what other people are thinking or saying.

God has made you and me for a purpose, for His purpose.
Don't feel like you have to wait until you are "smart enough" or have enough training to begin serving Him. All He needs is your "willingness" and with the gifts He has given you no one else could do what He wants you to do besides "you".

God has designed us to be an extension of His work in this sinful world.
So OK tell me what are you and me waiting for, let's get out there and serve and tell others the news about Jesus Christ, and maybe one of those people we tell have never heard about Him (Jesus, the One and Only!)

Also don't pick and choose who you share Jesus with, everyone needs to hear.
Take the news to the rich and the poor, good and bad, loving and unloving.
WOW the world needs us.......join me and let's give the world JESUS!

Jeremiah 1: 6-7
6 “O Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!”
7 The Lord replied, “Don’t say, ‘I’m too young,’ for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you.

2 comments:

LynnSC said...

Oh... I hope I never buy into the thought that I am too old to serve the Lord. He has a plan for each one of us... and it will not be over until heaven!! And, I can't wait for that!!

I love you,
Lynn

About Nancy said...

Excellent post. I can find all kinds of excuses not to share Christ with everyday people. Thanks for the reminder. May we all be more bold.
Blessings!