Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stress Busters Day 5....

Let God Handle Everything....that's today's stress buster lesson

God is our never ending source of support and courage.
When we are weary, he gives us strength
When we see no hope, God reminds us of his promises
When we grieve, God wipes away our tears.

When your life comes to nothing but inevitable challenges hand all of them over to God completely.

He knows your need and He will meet your needs in His way and in His time, if you will let Him.

Bill Hybels wrote: "Pour out your heart to God and tell Him how you feel. Be real, be honest, and when you get it all out, you'll start to feel the gradual covering of God's comforting presence. Enough said.

Psalm 121:1-2, "I will lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

Oh yes, pouring out my heart to God brings such peace. He already knows how I feel... what is the point in pretending??

Loving your stress busters!!
Lynn