Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Hill..........No

OK today was 21.5 miles at the MS Walk.
It was a killer day. Erin has two big blisters. I have 4 baby blisters but one is between my toes. Yep you can say it "Ouch" is the correct word.

Probably 3/4's of todays route was all hills. We are praying for "no hills" tomorrow and Sunday.

Our calves were spasming on the last 1/2 mile of today and finally is beginning to settle down.

Maybe rest tonite will help clear that up. I know that I'm gonna lose three toenails as they are already purple and very tender.

Okay but beyond all these bad sounding details of today, We have 19.5 miles to walk tomorrow

Pray, Pray, Pray (did I say pray) We sure would covet those prayers being lifted up. We start walking at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow morning.

We love all of you and if there is anyone who is reading this blog we can still accept donations up through June 30 2009. You can visit the National MS Society website and do a search for our chapter Mid Atlantic and then search for my name and you will see instructions on what to do.

No comments: