Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well the Big Day Came and went.....and God got the glory yeah!

Big news everyone.

I officially have a son-in-law now Whoo Hoo! Matthew James Brown. Welcome my son to our family.

At Matt and Kelly's wedding yesterday God was glorified, God's name was praised and "Two" yes two souls got saved, after Matt shared God's Word and gave an invitation to receive Christ. How much better could it get! The only thing better "heaven".

Saturday May 2nd was just one of the greatest days of my 48 years of life.

I praise you God for bringing these two together the way You planned it from the very first moment. You have been at the center of their relationship from day one and have led each moment and grew them exactly where You wanted to take them, and I know You will continue taking them down Your paths.

Thank you Lord for giving me Kelly Leanne and now for my new son Matthew Brown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And... We have gained a Daughter in law; Kelly Leanne...
She is such a beautiful young lady.
Becky and I are proud and honored to have her in our lives and family.

Sincerely,
Jim

Allison Family said...

What a wonderful thing to have witnessed!! I truly enjoyed it! Congratulations to them both:)!!!