Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Are you in God's way?

Just wondering if any of you ever find yourself in the way of God trying to do His work in and through you.

Well guess what....I have been in His way for the past 8 months. He has been trying to change a path of direction in my life and I have been shutting the door every time He opens it. I've prayed and asked Him to show me that it is His will and every time He has shown me and said yes my daughter, now is the time......I've said back to Him, are you sure Lord? I've said but what about this Lord.....what about that Lord....and He kept showing me His answer (YES!)

So what has taken me so long to surrender to His call.......only one answer to that.
I've put myself in His way.....

Pray for me this week as I surrender this decision to Him and move out of His way so He can show me His work and do His work....

2 comments:

Regina said...

Father,

I lift up Beverly to you now and ask that you fill her with your peace.

We know that when you call us to do something that you will not leave us stranded to do it alone.
You've got our back! For that matter You've got our front, both sides, top and bottom.

Through her You are able to do what you've called her to do.

Make the way straight for her. Your word promises that you will do that for those who love you.

Bless where she is going with your presence and bless where she is leaving with your presence. Leave no stone unturned. Have you will Lord!!

Amen!

LynnSC said...

Surrender my sister...

God will not take you somewhere that He will not keep you. I know that you know that. I will continue to pray... for you and all others involved.

Love ya,
Lynn