Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not understanding the sufferings of life?

We face MANY trials every day, even more sometimes than our friend Job did.
We can lean on the fact that our God who is loving and knows "ALL" understands our sufferings and hurts.

Check out this awesome poem I read during my devotion this morning. It really pumped me up and gave me courage of how my Lord will keep me in His hand and take care of "all" my trials

Not now, but in the coming years,
It may be in the better land,
We'll read the meaning of our tears,
And there, some time, we'll understand.

Then trust in God through all the days;
Fear not, for He doth hold thy hand;
Though dark thy way, still sing and praise,
Some time, some time we'll understand.

I just love my Lord.....

Jobs 36:5, Yes, God is mighty...He undestands all things....

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

He has a purpose for all of our trials... and we can always trust who HE is even when we don't understand what He is doing.

Loved the poem... thanks for sharing it with us.
Lynn