Sunday, February 22, 2009

Memories....

WOW, 68 days left until my first born will be married.

I was walking around our house today thinking of different spots where she did things or said things. I laughed, I cried.....

I really enjoyed allowing God to help me remember all those moments with her.


I took a lot of pictures of her room today the way it looks now because a few weeks from now it will be empty from the 21 years of "things" that have filled that space. It will just not be the same.

But Praise God, it will now be different, instead of that room just being known as "her" room, after May 2nd, it can be called "their room". It can be shared with the wonderful man that God brought into her life.
(Matthew James Brown)

God I praise you for every moment you will bestow on these two as they spend their lives with you. Touch them, Use them, bless them, keep them.

For those of you who may wonder who I'm talking about here is a picture of them for you so you can connect with who I'm talking about and you can pray for their upcoming marriage.





Matt Brown and Kelly McCormick










I love both of you very much and I look forward to all the adventures and endeavors Christ has in store for your lives.
----Love Mamma and future moo-in-law

No comments: