Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Precious moment for me....

Well when we got the last boxes unpacked, furniture unloaded and placed where it goes, washer and dryer installed, dishes washed and put up, at Matt and Kelly's new home there was one last thing that needed to be done. Check this out...


Yep that's right she let me install the "special" bear light switch plate in her new home. It's been with her since day one of her birth and I'm so excited she's letting it stay with her now. It really made my day to be able to place it in her "new" home where she will spend her life with her husband. My soon to be son-in-law.
Oh how sweet a moment this day was for us. Our little baby has grown up. And in 13 more days she will be married! WOW....this moment seemed like it came way too fast.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beverly,

A very special moment indeed.

Thanks for your help,
Jim

Regina said...

I love yall!

Anonymous said...

There goes that frog again...can't talk and can't see..:)

luv ya!
Becky