Friday, April 17, 2009

A Precious but sad Moment for me tonite....



What a hard time for me tonite as I was packing and loading up the car to move all Kelly's belongings to her new home in Conway SC. She and her soon to be husband have now found them a place to live and we are beginning to move their stuff in tomorrow.
As I was getting down to the last few boxes and stuff there was one last thing left to take down that she told me she wanted and you can see it in the pictures here. On the back side of the plate I had written her birth date, her name and Love Mamma and Daddy.
This is her special light switch plate that I put up the day she was born and has been in her room since that day March 10, 1988. And now it's the last thing I took down from her room to take to her new home. I know it will still be about 16 days until she is actually living in her new home but she will have one special piece of her "old" home in her "new" home.
Kelly I hope you continue to use it and enjoy it the rest of your life and maybe one day even use it for your children.
I love you Kelly!

1 comment:

Regina said...

Bittersweet.

I'm praying for you all from now until the wedding.

Love ya.