Thursday, April 23, 2009

What to write about hmmm.

As I was sitting here tonite trying to decide what to share in bloggy world.
I just thought hmmm.....

So busy in my life right now and so many wheels turning in my head I can't get focused.
So here's what is going on in my head...

  • quiet time
  • wedding
  • wedding music
  • wedding programs
  • when will tuxes be here
  • pick up wedding rental stuff
  • vacation next week
  • work
  • worrying
  • smiling
  • crying
  • empty nest feelings
  • new family member
  • dress
  • wondering
  • cut the cord? hmm.. (might be a long one to cut all the way to Conway)
  • college degree
  • her new home (how excited for them)
  • when wedding over searching schooling for myself
  • 50 mile walk coming at end of May
  • new Bible Study next week (whew! what does God have for me?)
  • remodel the empty room in my house (that was just emptied out last weekend)
  • trip to Colorado
  • trip to Memphis
  • trip to Maggie Valley
  • trip to Hilton Head
  • my son dating

ok, ok my brain is overloaded.....I have to stop now....

I'll come back later when my brain has had time to rest!

1 comment:

Beverlydru said...

From one Beverly to another, my prayers reach to you. We've had 2 children get married so far... my baby is 18. Step by step from the day they're born, it seems like we begin as soon as they arrive the process of letting go.