Friday, June 6, 2008

God showing us things.....

Wed. night at church I met with a precious friend of mine for some Godly counseling that I was in need of and before that meeting and afterwards I was just praying for God to show me a particular thing that I was wanting Him to change in me. And BOOM! when I got home to my computer problems His answer was shown.

Sometimes when you pray and ask God for help or guidance he doesn't answer right away or sometimes he even tells us we have to wait awhile, but sometimes like Wed. night he answers you right then, isn't that GREAT! sometimes it might not be what we expect either.

But remember God knows what is BEST for each one of us! Please pray for me as God continues to help me and show me how to handle and deal with my particular issue.

No comments: