Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm Amazed.....

I am so amazed at the many ways God continues to bless my life and show me how amazing He is.

Here are some amazing things God showed me today in my life:
  • In church this morning God got all over me, I started crying during one of our choir songs because His glory just began to be renewed all over again and He was showing me who He is in my life.
  • During the sermon, one word to describe it WOW! Many things were shared but some that really were great reminders for me were (Many years ago Jesus made a pledge to us that He is coming again! - there is no other meeting in my life more important than me meeting with the Lord everyday! - only God can change a person's heart! -
  • God showed me that He is in control of EVERYTHING!
  • God allowed me to talk to Kelly on Skype tonite, that was just AWESOME! thanks God for technology!

I continue to be amazed at every minute of my life that God uses me, changes me and just helps me to see and experience His Power! God has really been moving in my life and I get excited to see what He has in store next.

What about you? what has He been doing in your life lately? would you share it with me? Just clink on the word comment below and let me know, I would love to keep you in prayer.

No comments: