Friday, June 6, 2008

What a great phone call today....

What an awesome phone call I had with Kelly today. I shared some very personal feelings with her that God has been hitting me with the past several months and it felt really good to share those with her after all this time. God is getting me ready for things in my life that are changing and it really helped me to hear what she had to say.

You know it's great to get on the phone and talk to a friend or family member when you need some encouragement or just a lift of somekind. We can't call God on a physical phone because we don't need a phone to get in touch with Him. If we know Him as our Savior all we have to do is call on His name and He's right there to listen, hear and answer our prays and you know what else if we know Him we don't even have to call His name because He goes with us everywhere, He's with us ALL the time!

Thank you Lord for being there everywhere we go. Are we taking Him everywhere we go? hmmm... just saying maybe we need to think about it and make sure, because we will be faced with moments that we need to share Him with others and we need to always be alert and ready! This happened to me at work on Thursday (I got to share Jesus with one of our shop production guys, I was PUMPED!)

If you are reading this and you don't know Jesus personally let me invite you to accept Him today click here
I would love to hear from you, please reply with a comment

No comments: