Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How tired are you......

How many times a day do you find yourself saying "I'm tired"?
I can't even fathom how many times this week alone I have said that. I have had so much going on in my life, staying up til midnight most every night for the past few weeks. (doing what you may be asking?)

-----Fixing computer problems (of which all are good now)
-----house work, cleaning, washing cars, washing clothes, groceries, etc. etc.
-----Reading my precious Bible
-----Blogging
-----E-mailing

and on and on......

We do so many things in our life, we are so busy. I just pray that I never get too tired or too busy to spend time with my heavenly Father who gives me back the energy I need for the next moment in my life. He's never too tired to take care of me. Thank you Lord!

No comments: