Saturday, May 17, 2008

14 Days left....

WOW! 14 days left including today of course that my daughter leaves for her 2-month mission trip to Serbia. I'm really beginning to feel these huge welps of tears building up inside. I just don't know how it is going to feel not to hear her voice for 2 whole months. We will be able to get updates from her on the computer but we don't know yet if we will actually get to talk to her any. I sure hope so, this Mamma is going to need it I can tell you that, but if I don't I will just need extra prayers to help me get through.

I will be overjoyed on the day of her return....the stories that she will have will be awesome I'm sure but then I got a letter the other day that said she had to go to a week long meeting after she returns with the Baptist Convention.....so updates will be on hold.....then another week after that she returns to college....oh well Mamma reunion time will be very limited....I might just have to drive down to college with her and spend a few weeks so I can get some time with her, maybe even go to classes with her (ha-ha).

I covet your prayers for her and our family as she goes out to do God's work.
Pray for her boyfriend Matt as he too will be here waiting her safe return.
And pray that all the news she returns with will just be AWESOME, souls saved, lives changed!

Kelly we love you and will be praying for you every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It still hasn't hit me yet that she is leaving in less than 2 weeks... that means it is going to hit HARD!

Beverly said...

Matt, I don't even know if HARD is the real word.