Friday, May 23, 2008

7 days left......

WOW! 7 days left after today that Kelly leaves for Serbia. I'm getting very nervous, scared, emptiness beginning to set in. I just don't know what I'm going to do without her here. I've got to totally depend on God to help me count down each day until her return and that He will replace my empty feelings with things to keep me busy, in service to Him.

There's not just me here in the States that is going to miss Kelly. There is Marty her dad, Kevin her brother, Matt her boyfriend, all her friends and her church family. WOW that's a lot of people Lord!

God we will all need your comfort and peace to help us in these next 2 months without our precious Kelly beside us (especially Matt Lord!)

Help these last 7 days with her (4 for me, because she is with Matt and his family this weekend) be filled with excitement, joy, quiet moments, exactly what each one of us needs to last us for two months.

Lord, I'm so thrilled that you chose my Kelly boo to serve you. Lord, keep her safe and when she comes home give us the time we need to reunite before she goes back off to college. I'm going to miss her so much!

I love you Kelly......and I support your every decision and path that God leads you to....

3 comments:

Regina said...

I'm praying for you Beverly. God will keep your Kelly. See you Sunday.

Beverly said...

thanks for you prayers Regina, I will need plenty of them

Regina said...

Check out my blog. I changed the way it looked tonight and I posted about Kelly. I hope you and Kelly don't mind.

Also I wanted to let you know that I do not have time for facebook after I have read all of the blogs I like to read. Sorry.