Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sweet Peace....

What a great song God allowed me to hear years ago and it has really had a special place in my heart and life ever since I first heard it.
I shared this song with my daughter Kelly Sunday night at church at her commissioning service we had for her as she is preapring to leave on her mission trip to Serbia.
I want to share the great words of this song with you and allow God to give you the same sweet peace he has been giving me all these years.

Sweet Peace
When the storms are raging around me
When the Clouds seem black as the night
Then I feel His presence surround me
And I know everything is alright.
He gives me peace beyond understanding
With goodness and mercy I'm blessed
In His presence is joy everlasting
In His love my soul is at rest.
He gives me sweet peac
When I'm down in the valley
Beside still waters He leads me
He restoreth my soul, my cup runneth over
The kind shepherd leads to pastures of green
And there He gives me Sweet Peace.
Peace, peace wonderful peace
Coming down from the Father above
He restoreth my soul, my cup runneth over
The kind shepherd leads to pastures of green
And there He gives me Sweet Peace.
Wonderful Peace........
Won't you allow God to give you some of that special Sweet Peace. Seek Him today!
If you don't know Him, I want to invite you to ask Him in your heart and be your Savior. Experience the best life you've ever had. He's calling you, He's knocking on your heart, won't you answer His call.....
I would love to hear from you if you made a decision to receive Christ as your Savior and I can share some other things with you to do afterwards.
Love in Him.

2 comments:

Regina said...

http://www.finalsense.com

That is the sight that I got my blog layout from. Click on the link that says March blog templates. They have alot of free layouts. If you need to know how to change it let me know.

Regina said...

I just had time to read this post. I love that song!

I do not know what time Kelly leaves tomorrow, but I will be praying for all of you.