Thursday, May 29, 2008

WOW, she's leaving in less than 12 hours......

The time has arrived. My baby is leaving me in less than 12 hours. I knew it was going to hit me hard and I'm not ready Lord. God I pray that you help me to get ready as we will be leaving in a very few hours and I need to show her the strength you will bestow on me. God help me get some rest tonite as I only slept about 2 hours last night. God as Matt and I were sitting here talking about tomorrow we both just looked at each other in amazement that the time is here.

I hope the time flys by for her return trip as quickly as it did for her trip out. But that is always the hardest part Lord, the waiting, even when we wait on you to answer prayers. But God your timing is always on time and I know you will once again help us all to get through the next 64 days. God be with Matt, as I can see in his eyes what he is feeling about missing her, give him strength to get through each day, lift him and keep lifting him stronger every day.

OK God I must let her go tomorrow, and allow you do to the work you have called her to do.
Help me as I reach the airport and wave that goodbye to her!
Help me now as tears are already welling up right now as I'm writing.

OK everyone I will get back to some regular blogging once I see my daughter off into the hand's of our wonderful Lord and Savior as she heads to the destination and plans that Jesus has set forth for her life.

I love all of you and thanks for keeping us all in your prayers!

No comments: