Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks to everyone....

I want to take this time to say thanks to all of you who have prayed, supported financially, and many other ways since Kelly has been in Serbia.

It has really been awesome to experience the care, love all of you have shown us since May 30th, and WOW the financial support you shared with Kelly to help her go on this trip was just overwhelming!

I really want to share some special thanks to:

Matt (aka "Thing 1") - you have been a tremendous backbone for me, the way you have continued to keep in touch have just meant more to me than I can even describe. God has grown me through watching how He has grown you during this time.

Regina/Jonathan/Philip/Sara - WOW is the best word to describe what your family has done for me. The prayers that you have lifted up daily have truly been felt and the support you've given me when I've seen you at church or the comments on blogs, e-mails, etc have just been things that have helped me stay strong these past few months,

Ellen Rice - your sweet spirit and support have been needed so much, you always call me at just the right time!

Mary Ann Dunlap - thanks my prayer warrior!

Pam/Mama - Thanks for the uplifting e-mails and comments.

Mike Davis - Even though we didn't get together to pray I know you've been praying and that really means a lot.

Calvary Baptist - thanks for your continued prayers, cards, donations, questions about how she's doing, thanks for your love

The Rock - thanks for loving my daughter and taking her in as one of your own and keeping her lifted up in God's hands.

Kelly's roommates at FMU - I appreciate the times I've received facebook messages checking up on me while she's been gone.

Ashley Brown - thanks for your text messages.

Jim and Becky Brown - thanks for your prayers and the way you've communicated with her while she's been there through her blog.

Andy/Beth/Erin/Richie - thanks for your prayers and for keeping up with Kelly's activities through reading her blog.

To My Sunday School Class - All of you have been extra supportive and have shown me so much love these past few months

I hope I haven't missed anyone but I'm sure I did. I didn't do so on purpose.

Thanks to all of you for EVERYTHING. God has really enriched my life through my daughter's service to Him! And each one of you were a part of that EVERYTHING!

I love you all.
In His Service,
Beverly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....we love you too! I'm so glad she is home....have a good time!!!! Love you guys

Ash