Friday, August 1, 2008

My Kelly Mac is home....

What a great reunion we had at the airport.

----we arrived at the airport
----we waited at the airport what seemed like forever but it really wasn't it was just anticipation
----finally I saw her coming down the escalator, and joy filled my heart so much I felt like I would pass out
----what a hug
----ok by the time my hug, Daddy's hug and Kevins hug was over then of course Matt (a.k.a. Thing 1) took over our time is short lived now. ha-ha!
----she wanted to go to Cracker Barrel to eat
----she wanted a "shower"
----she made Matt and me some coffee from Serbia (ooh, strong coffee!)
----she and Matt went to Wal-Mart at 11:00 (she had to get stuff for her trip to debriefing tomorrow) can you believe only 1 night home and having to leave already.
----she probably won't sleep any tonite just because she wants to spend as much time with Matt as she can since he will be going back home tomorrow, but don't panic Kelly (he's coming back on Monday)

Well that kinda tells you how it went since she's been home.

Oh how great it feels to know that she is at home "in her room" - just sayin'

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

What great news. I know you are beside yourself with joy!! You are a strong woman Beverly... I stand amazed at you.

Will hear about it soon, I hope.
Lynn