Saturday, December 20, 2008

Visit with my Grandmother today...



Oh look how precious she is. Myself, my mother, sister, aunt, cousin and her daughter all went to have lunch together today then went to visit with my grandmother at the nursing home today.

We had a GREAT time today. We took pictures, shared stories of our families since we hadn't seen each other in while.

We just had a ball.....Well I just wanted to share a picture of my dear sweet grandmother with all of you that read my blog and ask that you pray for her.

Thanks to all of you I really enjoyed today very much!

2 comments:

LynnSC said...

What a beautiful picture Beverly!!

Times like these are the ones that really matter. A day that you will always remember. Glad that you were so blessed by your visit.

I missed you last Tuesday... I love you.
Lynn

Pinkshoelady said...

There is nothing better than a wonderful grandmother!

Cherish the time and thanks for sharing it with us!

I love you
Pamela