Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Does God know you intimately?

He knows what time you went to bed last night.
He knows what you dreamed about.
He knows what you had for breakfast or didn't have.
He knows where you left your car keys.
He knows what you think about your family members.
He knows why you are going to dodge some people in your path today.

The Scriptures make it very clear. You are known. Intimately.
Read these verses for your proof (if you need proof) (Psalm 139: 1-18)

Intimacy with God is the purpose for our lives. It is why God created us.

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

Yahooo!!!! And He knows what color Skittle is my favorite. I will never be the same after reading that in Lisa Whittle's book.

My favorite color skittle, for heaven's sake!!

I was so happy to get to see you last night. My husband just happened to be walking by the living room when you were talking about your future son-in-laws comment on twitter... I had to explain it this morning. He wanted to know if it was on our video... HA!

Have a great week. I will see you soon,
Lynn