Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Room Service anyone?..........

(Check out my room service tray , yep He left it for me)


I have been pondering over many thoughts today of several issues and I came to one conclusion "my every morning is room service from my Lord".
When you are out of town and you call to order room service they bring it to you on this nice tray with everything just as you desire it to be, it all looks fresh, smells wonderful and you can't wait to dig in.
Well that is how "every morning" of my life is, except I don't have to call room service to place an order. My order is already waiting for me on my night stand when I get up, I don't have to wait for anyone to bring it to me, or worry that its late, It's already there waiting for me when my feet hit the floor, to feast from it, to eat it up, to dig in and experience the meat, the fruit, the freshness it has just by opening it up. And I have to say this is much better than bacon and eggs.
Thank you Lord for having my order ready for me each morning and thanks for filling my cup with your daily promises. I know that each day has struggles and trials but when I eat from the food you gave me "Your Word" I can't help but be "filled" and "full", and the times I'm feeling empty I'm gonna head back to my room service tray you left for me and get a "refill".

No comments: