Monday, January 24, 2011

Camel Knees....getting ready to have them...again..


Check out these ugly knees of a camel. This is what my poor knees are going to look like before this year 2011 is up.
I'm going to be down on my knees praying "continually" for someone special. I cried and cried all day today...finally realizing and accepting the fact that God might just have to bring them to rock bottom for them to realize they need to change.
It breaks my heart for anyone to have to reach this level in their life to hear God speak to them. Why would anyone want to have to go through this?
I hope my heart can take all this....I've started crying again just sharing this with my blog world friends...
Please if you would, pray with me for this person asking God to open their eyes and bring them back home to Him and hopefully before they have to face "the rock bottom road".

No comments: