Monday, January 10, 2011

Go or no Go?........submit or not submit?...

Well, got up at 4:00am today checked out the weather report. We decided OK we would try it. We got our showers, got dressed and headed out..."to work".....got to my office at 5:30, then my husband heads onto his job he gets there about 6:30.....

then guess what.....the president of our company calls in around 7:45 and says "the company is closed"....so what do we do...there were about 30 of us nuts who showed up to work and since we did we wanted to stay so that we could uh...get paid for the day!!! so we stayed as long as we could then he called back and said we had to leave at 12:00.

not to sure about tomorrow though..if its as bad as I'm hearing on the news....don't think I'm even gonna try....(plus my husband is telling me "no you aren't going") so what am I suppose to do.....according to God's Word I'm suppose to submit to Him.......hmmmm

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Well I didn't have to decide to submit or not, our president closed our office today. Thank you Lord for giving him the right decision to make to keep us all safe and alive......for the inquiring minds who still want to know...yes I would have submitted to my husband and stayed home anyway.