Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Enjoy this moment....

enjoy this moment? yeah right that's kinda hard to do sometimes when you got so many things rolling around in your head...and curious about what will be happening at 8:30 tomorrow morning....well during my devotion tonite it helped me to see that if I am constantly thinking about the "next moment" in my life how will I ever be able to enjoy "this moment" I'm in right now.

Quote from my devotion "I will have more other moments to deal with life. Life's stuff is not going away - it will wait for me"

Being in "this moment" will help me to see, hear and experience the things God has for me right now in "this moment", don't hurry Him for what He is wanting to do now, take time and enjoy the moments, the blessings, choose to make "this moment" a priority for me and the ones I love, don't let the unknown creep in and ruin what God has planned.

A verse I found that gave me much comfort to not worry about the next moment.

Psalm 139:3 "You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am".

Thank you Lord for taking care and seeing me through "every moment"

1 comment:

Regina said...

One thing I've been learning is:

All my needs are met RIGHT here in "this moment".

This has helped me a lot in not fretting about what the future holds. It has been wonderful actually because I have learned that my needs are met more times than they haven't been. Which makes me just want to burst out into praise!