Sunday, January 16, 2011

GPS or HB, which one will help you find your way?

If you were going on an expedition you would want a guide who had the knowledge of everything in the area that could possibly be dangerous.

If you decided to take a trip through the desert you would definitely want a guide that would know where a well was located so you could replenish your water.

What about if you decided on a trek through the jungle or tropical rainforest, would you not want a guide that knew exactly how to get you through to your destination.

As we travel through different places in our lives each year many of us have this little machine called a GPS (Global Positioning System) it can tell us how to get somewhere and even how long it takes to get there.

I would just rather have an HB instead (a Holy Bible), no it won't show me how to get to an address and give me the estimated time of arrival but within its pages it helps me to find God, the one true guide, the one true trustworthy fully qualified guide who can direct my path and lead me in the exact way I need to be going.

When I have the right guide then I have the right guidance.
Psalms 48:14

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fear U think I'm being nosey reading your messages? But I love the rewards I get from your words. Thank you for all you do. You are an awesome, person, woman, & friend. Love you, Bev.

Beverly said...

Not sure who wrote this comment (but God knows and thats what is important), I'm so thankful that you get the opportunity to read my messages daily. Please continue to keep in touch and pray for me as I allow God to show me and guide me in my life and lay things on my heart to share with the world.

Love you and I will be praying for you. - beverly