Sunday, January 2, 2011

Once " I was"....since then "I am".......

I was so excited after my devotion this morning that I wanted to just shout to the rooftops! It was about the "onces" in my life (where I once was...) but praise God I am no longer a "once was" instead I am in a "since then I am" place.

Oh just read these "onces" that God shared with me this morning from His Word:

You who were once far from God, have now been drawn close to His heart. Eph 2:13
You who were once in spiritual poverty, have now been made lavishly rich. Eph 2:7
You who were once without fruit, have now been made to flourish. John 15:16
You who were once extremely needy, have now been made complete. Col 2:10
You who were once alone and empty, have now been immersed in love. Eph 3:18-19
You who were once a wandering sheep, have now been brought into the fold. 1 Pet 2:25
You who were once an alien, have now been made a citizen of heaven. Eph 2:19
You who were once an orphan, have now been adopted into God's family. Rom 8:15

I once was lost, but now I'm found.

If I'd never had a "once I was" then I would have never found a "now I am".....

Thank you Lord

No comments: