Monday, January 31, 2011

SSMT #3....

"My soul melts from heaviness, strengthen me according to Your Word" Psalms 119:28

The reason I chose this verse as my memory verse #3 for 2011, is my heart has been heavily burdened for a few friends in my life and I KNOW God's Word will strengthen me, it gives me hope, it gives me peace, it lifts my burdens and my heaviness that I feel with them and what they are facing during these times in their life. It is a reminder to me that no matter how heavy my load or their load, His Word is my promise that He will bring me and them through everything we face. Thank you Lord for your constant promises throughout every page of Your Word!

Your Word NEVER fails and I'm praying that my friends will also dig into your beautiful Word and find this same peace from their heaviness too!

No comments: