Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 MS 50 Mile Challenge Walk

Know someone with MS? I do.
My sister in law, Beth McCormick.

I will be participating in my 8th year of walking 50 miles to help find a cure for this disease. There are many suffering every day and many who can't even take "one" step that ones who can walk take for granted when we get up from our beds every morning. I've attached a link to this post hoping you would be willing to donate to this cause and help the thousands of people who need YOU. The donations are not only to aid in helping to find a cure but also help them with many of their daily needs they have each day.

Please click today and help me to help them! Thanks

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Challenge/NCPChallengeWalkEvents?px=2165923&pg=personal&fr_id=15351

No comments: