Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Having Christmas early.....

OK here's a cool question for ya'll out there who read my blog.

How soon have you ever celebrated Christmas?

Well guess what I'm celebrating right now. We are in Gatlinburg TN and staying at
"The Inn at Christmas Place". This entire hotel is decorated with Christmas decorations in the lobby, in the garden, at the pool, each room. It is just beautiful. I wish I had my camera cord so I could down load some pictures for you to see. We are having a blast. My mom and sister told me I was not going to be blogging all weekend long but I told them hold up now that I have to let everyone know what's happening.

I will continue to keep you updated with my trip and the things the Lord lays on my heart while I'm up here in the beautiful mountains. Love ya'll and talk to you tomorrow sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly,

Thanksgiving is the earliest I have celebrated Christmas due to schedules of family and availability of visits.

Yet, Christmas in July is always fun...!

Have fun on your trip.

Sincerely,
Jim aka Dad

About Nancy said...

This sounds wonderful. Have a great time.

PS-I have an award for you on my blog.