Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Prayer for our Group of Bible Study Ladies.....

Father God,
As our group met tonite for Bible Study, oh the amazing things you showed me personally for my life. You showed me how to deal with some issues I have going on in my life and exactly what I need to do and I want to say Thank you Lord!

God I want to lift up in prayer to you each lady and the requests they made to you tonite for different things that are going on with them personally or in their families. I pray that you will shower each one of them with your answers Lord, show them your power at work God, bring them peace and comfort through each trial or valley they may be facing.

God love on them and continue to bring them closer to you Lord as they seek your face daily during this particular study and their own personal time with you God. I pray that you help them to see when they can carve out time in their day to spend with you Lord.

Fill their needs God, fill their cups overflowing with renewed joy this week and help us to understand how we should NEVER cease to rejoice!

In your name I give these requests,
Your daughther,
Beverly

2 comments:

LynnSC said...

Thanks so much Beverly, I needed that.

Lynn

Regina said...

I love you girl, and am very, very thankful for you!