Monday, October 6, 2008

How much Faith do you have?



This picture is actually bigger than most mustard seeds I've seen.

So think about it, do you have even this much faith?

God tells us in His word Matt. 17:20 that if we have faith the size of a mustard seed we can move a mountain.

So do we? Why don't we take everything to God. He wants to hear all our problems from the biggest to the smallest. He already knows them all, but He wants us to tell Him about them.

Do we not believe He can help us through them? I'm going through one of those times in my life right now. Satan is on the attack trying to attack my small mustard seed, but he is not going to win. I'm showing God that I have the faith to know He will bring me through my difficult times and I will give Him the glory and honor through it all. I'm not giving in, instead I'm giving it all up to Him in prayer....

What about you? what is the size of your faith?

No comments: