Thursday, October 9, 2008

Too much to say....

I've got so much I want to say and share that I don't have time to write about it tonite.

God is moving.....so many topics.....so many thoughts.....so many hurts.....so much joy!
Since I've started this weeks Bible Study on Joy everything I read, everywhere I go(church signs), I've received e-mails about joy....whew! God is really showing me SO much this week.

Tune back in tomorrow sometime and I'll try and have my thoughts posted. He is also wanting me to share about complaining, also about tithing. WOW God is really hitting me with a lot of topics all at the same time. Stay tuned you're in for a lot of posts....

Love ya'll

2 comments:

Regina said...

I've been praying for you Beverly. I know that God will give you wisdom because that is what you desire. He will show you how to respond in all situations. And isn't it JUST LIKE HIM to give us JOY too. I love Him soooo much!

See you Sunday!

LynnSC said...

It is just all about Him isn't it?? The love, now the joy... It is Him.

I have been praying for you lots since Tuesday night. Many times it is the way that we respond that speaks the loudest to people.
Lynn