Friday, October 3, 2008

My 4-day vacation so far.....

Ok so here is a list of what we've done so far:

(Thursday)
- Went to the Christmas Village shopping
- Went to the As Seen on TV Store
- Ate lunch at Red Lobster
- Went to the Elvis Museum
- Drove to Gatlinburg and shopped
- I tried out the Jiggling George
- Ate dinner at Bennetts BBQ
- Drove back to Pigeon Forge to hotel

(Friday)
-Went to the Outlet Mall shopping (got some great deals)
-Went to Belks
-Lunch at Chick Filet
-Went to Wonder Works (had a blast)
-Drove to Knoxville
-Dinner at the Apple Barn
-Went to pick up our show tickets for tomorow nights "Comedy Barn"
-Went through a Mirror Maze (we got through in 7 minutes) they said most people take about 20 minutes
-Back to the Christmas Village to pick up a few items
-Back to the hotel for some chillaxin'

We are having a lot of fun......I needed this R and R very much.

Please pray for me while I'm here though even through all the fun there is something that has happened that is truly weighing on my heart. Pray that God will help me make the right decisions for when I return home.

One day and a half left and I intend on making the most of all God has for me here.

No comments: