Thursday, January 28, 2010

50 Mile Walk

For all of you who read and follow my blog, I would be so honored if you would click on this link and donate what you can to the Multiple Sclerosis 50 Mile Challenge Walk that I will be participating in again this year. This will be my 7th year walking. I walk for my sister-in-law Beth McCormick who found out she had MS when she was around 25 years old. Right now she is doing OK with some of the med's she is taking. However there are many out there suffering with this disease who can't even take one step. Won't you please donate to this cause and help these people with the many things they need. Thanks in advance for those of you who will choose to donate!

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Challenge/NCPChallengeWalkEvents?px=2165923&pg=personal&fr_id=13093

No comments: