Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What does this picture mean to you?


I saw this picture on an internet site today that I was reading where I was doing some research Bible study, and as I kept looking at it, God began showing me all kinds of meanings of this picture for my life in what I was studying and some things I've been questioning. I'm not gonna go into what I was studying because I would actually just like to hear from all of you as to what God shows you about the meaning of this picture as you focus on it and allow God to speak.
Let me know.....click on comment and type your thoughts

2 comments:

Crystie said...

The key to a changed life is God's Word...
Crystie

Regina said...

I second what Crystie said!!

It may be dark going in, and my head hung low BUT on the other side of it the SON is bright and my arms are in the air praising HIM.