Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone know what a golden nugget is?

Here is the description from Wikipedia: a naturally occuring piece of native gold.

Some people have gotten so excited when they have found a little piece of this stuff. Their eyes start thing $$$$. How much can I get for this nugget.

Well let me share some of the best nuggets I know of that are greater in value than this little piece of native gold.

You ready, here it comes.......
Genesis 1:1 through Revelation 22:21

Yep that's it, the best gold you will ever find. Nugget after nugget on every page. Not the kinds of nuggets that you can take to an appraiser and get money for, but nuggets that will last way longer than a piece of gold.

Why not do some digging in this gold mine of these books (The Holy Bible) and see the billions of nuggets waiting on you to find, and chisel through that will change you and your life.

Whew! everyday God gives me a new nugget and I like these nuggets much better than any gold nugget I wear on my finger or neck.

And just think you don't have to get dirty, get a hurt back from chiseling, or come up empty handed like many gold miners have done, because I promise you will get a bucket full of nuggets from every page.

Wanna be rich? you can be...just get to reading now...don't wait.
He's waiting on you inside His gold mine......

No comments: