Sunday, January 10, 2010

How to reach a soul for Christ...

1. Be yourself and share how you received Christ, others like to hear your personal story so they can relate.

2. Let's try a little bit of what the Samaritan woman in John 4 did. Go and tell. After she found Jesus, she went to the village and told everyone about it, she was bearing fruit, and more fruit and more and more souls were receiving Christ. Let's just get bold like her and be-bop on out into the world and share the Good News.

3. People in hell are crying out "I thirst". Lets not be the cause of any others going there and doing the same. Let's share the Christ we have and lead others to know him.

God has placed a burden on my heart this week for witnessing more and trying to find creative ways to reach others. I don't need creative. I only need one thing, here it is (God's Word)




This will give me all the creative ways I need to share Jesus with others.
All I have to do is read it, learn it, and share it.
So what are us believers waiting for? there are souls out there waiting to hear about Jesus, let's get out there plant a seed, fertilize those seeds, and them pluck em' out.
Another one snatched away from Satan and into God's arms.....

No comments: