Friday, January 8, 2010

Reaping the harvest...

Well it's late and I really am too tired to write an entire blog tonite.

Let me just give some praise to God for speaking to me tonite in my quiet place. (yep that's right Regina, my tub!)

All week this week I've had such a hard time concentrating on this specific subject God is trying to teach me, my mind kept wandering, and I could not stay focused but tonite WOW, God was right on time.

As I sat in that tub and prayed and cried out to Him to reveal His Word and show me what He wanted me to learn did He ever come through.

He showed me so many things about reaping the harvest that's out in this world, and how overwhelming that harvest really is.

Our goal is to share the Gospel with as many as we can.
The Gospel is for one as well as the many.
Jesus loves every precious soul, but they will never know that unless we are telling them.

There are many seeds that have been planted already by other believers, maybe you and I are the ones who are to reap that harvest and bring em' on home to God.

Whatcha waitin' for....get on out there and bring those sheep home.

No comments: