Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back from the 50-Mile Walk....

Well, I am back home from the 50-Mile Walk and I'm extremely tired but I thought I would share a few things with you all.
  • I did NOT get any blisters! Whoo Hoo!
  • I did get an ankle strain however, foot in a brace, but other than pain it's O.K.
  • I walked 52 miles.
  • I met some new walkers this year.
  • We saw alligators right near where we walked.
  • I saw some terrible looking feet over the weekend. (blisters, blisters, blisters)
  • I got great opportunities to share Jesus!!! Even a bigger Whoo Hoo!!!!!

I will write again later with some insightful information from my weekend. (it won't be tomorrow though) because I'm going to be traveling to move my sweet, precious daughter home from college. (well for a month anyway) then she leaves for Serbia.

Thanks to all of you who prayed for me while I was walking this weekend.

No comments: