Saturday, April 19, 2008

Random thoughts from my day.....

Today I was donating platelets at the blood center. I gave a double unit today which means there are two people who will receive those units of platelets to help them in trying to survive cancer to either save their life or prolong their life. Two people...... Think about the millions of people that our precious Lord and Savior shed his blood for and His blood was shed to save your life. He gave His blood just for you and me....Has He saved you yet, if not what are you waiting for....Receive Him today while you still have time! John 3:16

I've been praying for the service at "The Rock" tomorrow, that as God shows up, the people, would be moved, be changed, be open to receive Him as Lord of their life......

I've been praying for Matt's family.......

I've been praying for Matt, for God's direction to be shown clearly to him.....

I've been praying for Kelly and her summer missions trip to Serbia.....

I've been praying for seeds planted and watered this week.....

I've been studying and praying for God to use me in teaching S.S. in the morning.....

I've been praying for Marty.......God move in Him, use me to help water Lord.......

God is showing me many new things in my life in the past two months and God is changing me...
thank you Lord for answering prayers I've had written in my Bible since 1979....

No comments: